Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rumination about Booksigning

So, tonight (3/20) is my first booksigning for my new book, The Mindful Path Through Worry and Rumination, at Books and Books in Coral Gables. Come by at 7pm if you want to check it out.

The irony is, I actually had a worry-type dream about it. In my dream, I spent a leisurely Saturday getting ready for the event. At 4pm, I decided to take a nap. But when I wake up, it's 8:36pm. I've totally missed my booksigning. The dream made me laugh, because I hardly have any of these kinds of dreams, certainly not as stereotypical anticipatory type dreams.

I guess I'll start off the booksigning with a public disclosure that after 15 years of a daily meditation practice, this kind of stuff still happens. Difference is, you laugh.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment